Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tired but fun

I am tired, spent a whole day under hot sun selling icy chilled canned drinks at kallang riverside!! Yesterday was Ngee Ann Poly 1st Dragon Boat Staff Day, Pretty fun, got a lot tanned hunks and tanned toned up gals. Those dragon boaters have a set of copper tanned skin!!! Really envy!! hehehe!! Pity to say, my department LSCT lose in the dragon boat race... Haiz Lousy!!! End up ECE Dept emerged to be the champion, they are the dragon warriors!! I saw Mr Mirko yesterday, had a talk with him, he is juz a reserves hahaha!! He is so stingy, that he refused to buy drinks from me and still grumbling away!! Really cannot stand him!! I think he mistook Jaime with lesey or kassie haha!! Cos he asked Jaime how come never wear glasses today but jaime never wore glasses before!! Oh man!! Glad to hear from Wee Kang which is my ex- vice president, managed to enter NTU!! So happy for him, i hope i am able to do as well as him!! Jaime, Wee Kang and I have fun chatting away at Bukit Timah Plaza's KFC. I felt i am the piece of ham in a sandwitch, Jaime & weekang kept fighting until both of them have bruises on their hands!! I realli pity weekang, he got 8 punches on his chest!!!I had to cut myself up to side both of them!! Haiz!! But i really had a great time with them!! We realli went crazy Haahhaha!! Especially Wee kang, always seen him so serious now he stripped down his post and become wacky!!!Great!! Thurday going to zoo with them !! I think it is going to be fun again!! Hahaha cannot wait to go ..... Signing Off

No comments: