Thursday, August 12, 2004

At last someone said I looked older far from my sec4 photo!!!

Hah!!! Finally, someone shoot right in my face saying that I looked a bit older far from my kiddy photo!!! That darning person is Mr Chong!!!!! I was really shocked man!!! But I derserved it loh, I was making a joke out of Huiting's long hair photo!!! Her that long hair look really looked like a Vietnamese lady!! By the way for the extra information, Huiting & I are going to Vietnam during this upcoming November holiday!! So I was telling Mr Chong, Huiting is going back to her hometown and arranged us to meet her family there!!! I was having a great time then that Chong lah, saw my photo then said" Shuling , U hmmm grew hmmm more mature not that kiddy!!!" Then a gust of laughters from my friends follow back. Oh boy!! I felt really old at that time!!! But not bad lah, that photo i took was when I was only 16. Now I am 18, therefore looks changed as u aged!!! I looked more mature heheheh!!!!!! That funny Mr Chong!!!!!!!

No comments: