Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pieces and puzzles of my life

Haiz, common test coming! Monday hitting the books, so now let me take a breather first! 13/1/05 was my cousin, chee onn’s wedding! Just felt that times flies…he is like a big brother to me. I still remembered he carried and play with me when I was small. Maybe a few years later, I am the one playing with his children. Haha!!! Although I like to attend wedding dinner, but I hate the dressing part. Such a headache!! My mum every time insisted that I must wear skirt. ;(Why? I dun know!!!

15/1/05, I went the OM quest organized by the Nanyang poly Buddhist society, which was something like the amazing race concept. The location was around gerlang and eunos, attending the OM quest I found out actually gerlang was not liked the red light district as people mentioned. Actually it is packed with Buddhist temples and associations and also those brothels all those lol. We came in third, so tired running up and down gerlang. Luckily, got ourselves a trophy!!!! Fun but very tiring!! And I ate vegetarian foods for my lunch and dinner. Pretty ok still can take it!! First time tried organic wheat grass juice cost me $1.50. Taste like seaweed! Yucks! I hate it!! Went to IMM after the OM quest, and then reached home about 10.30pm. Found out mum left me a pot of bat kut teh. I ate wholeheartedly, ignoring the consequences it would bring to me!!! Haha, oh man, I missed the first episode of the simple life 2. Never mind the dead man in my room movie showed at channel 5 was nice. I loved it!!! Oh yeah, must watch the Road trip this coming Saturday. Although i watched it before (uncut version), but I am watching it this coming Saturday. Heehe!! It sure brings back a lot of memories. Right cousins?

17/1/05, same routine in school! Acep had a mock test, out of 3 questions I only need how to do 1 question. I am dying!!! During the acep, I sounded very frustrated even mr Joel noticed it!! Haha whatever who cares about him!! I dun understand what he is teaching. Went to SIM for lunch, thanks to ms min early dismissal. Initially intend to eat at megabites, but the wokfried was not open yet!! Sianzzzz, I miss the fried fish hor fen !! Then switched to the foodcourt, sianz my stomach abit queasy so I need some hot soup. Not able to eat the delicious sea brass. Saw eric, still the same the yellow ah beng. Huiting making fun of me again, saying I got 7 rumored boyfriends. Rubbish, I not that type of person lol. I am still looking lol

18/1/05, IS day! Which is kassie’s soup day? Today 7.15 reached school, sudden got an urge for mcdonald. Alone I went to KAP mac, ate the $2 meal. So cheap, still can enjoy reading strait times. Not bad!! China lesson was boring. Lunch I joined zhi ming , huiting & kassie at the atrium eating rice bowl. Not bad but a bit $$$ and very little! Went to office and searched for mr chong and the CHH. Both of them were not in, so 3 of us went strolling around the school. We almost became free laborers, and we managed catch a glimpse Angeline ’s boyfriend. Haha

No comments: