Time flies, now is mid term of my year 2 last semesters. Just finish with my common tests, do not anticipate much about the marks, especially ACEP. I think I lose 10 marks for wrong interpreting of the 1st question. I am still fuming! In my opinion, polytechnic tests or exams are just like tutorials, lack of true capability. No matter what, I just lousy at everything I do. Regardless whether it is school work or social life, I am looser, I admit!
Coming term must be very busy! Need to hand financial statement’s project, TPHM report, perspective on china’s reflection and project, lab report and finally emat report.
Haiz just attended a brief on my year 3 specialization (pharm or petrol option).Very fast, I going to be separated from my six girls and classmates. Sad!!! I missed those times, although having new friends are a good thing, but I do cherish those times I spent with them. Still cannot decide which to choose. PS: give me some ideas pls.
Chinese New Year coming, I still haven’t got a chance to go to Chinatown. This couple of days, I was staying at home spring cleaning. Perhaps can train my arms muscles, cleaning windows. Tiring! Thursday went to bugis with polyfriends that cost me $18 including dinner and movie ticket. The girls went shopping at Parco; lesey brought a pair of earring. Quite nice, then went west mall at around 8.30pm to watch “shall we dance”.
Actually I more interested in watching The Aviator, but the girls wanted the dancing movie. So go with the crowds again. “Shall we dance” is a humorous movie; I was fully captured with the dancing. If I was rich, I will go and learn dancing. Watching the movie brought me back to Vietnam, where I was dancing my butt off with techno beat. Really enjoy every minutes of it.
Maybe, on my 19th birthday want to try going to some happening places, dancing and partying! Yeah!!


No comments:
Post a Comment