Sunday, April 10, 2005

counting....

Listening to Bowling for the Soup “1985”………… Nice!! Really rock….my mind off.

Recently, some friends went to UK for attachment. I went to send them off; I regret my decision of making a trip to changi airport. Why? I missed my 10pm show which is my favorite, reached home around 12.30am. Mom gave me a piece of her mind, is it worth it?
I kept asking myself, I had done my best to be their friends, but do they treat me as their friends? Hah, UK attachment only what so big deal about it!!! Do I sound like a sour grape? I think so….Anyway, wish them all the best, take care guys!

Wednesday, I went back to school for CPTC briefing which is kind of wasting time and transportation fees. Briefing only lasted 1/2 hour; whole things talked about the safety procedures and the meeting time etc. I was thinking why the lecturers don’t just email us the necessary information to us instead making a trip to school. I received a logbook which required me to write a report on things I learned in CPTC everyday. It is some sort like keeping a diary, sianz. After the briefing, I went to Orchard to meet up my buddy Hui Ping. Both of us went window shopping to numerous shopping complexes, even though there was a heavy downpour but did not dampen our high spirits. I really treasure the time being with her. We chatted every things under sun, shared our woes with each other. I really fortunate to have her as a buddy, hope our friendship lasts forever. Hear that Hui Ping, stop smiling to yourself, I saw that.

Thursday, I went bowling at CDANS………Really sux at it. I hate bowling that is the words. 70% of my bowling went to the gutter, my scores was way below 100. After bowling, went to play badminton. We played for less than half an hour then some kids came and joined us. Looking at them brought me some memories which I remembered I was about the same age as them. Playing badminton and block catching with my tuition friends, joyous moment’s loh… So fun!!! After bowling, went for some ice kachangs, so expensive. Then ate our dinner and went to Huiting’s house. Went through some of her old photos, she changed a bit. One thing remained was her dark distinctive eyebrows. Hahah.

Days remaining to CPTC (which I think some kind like I am entering to NS): 9 Days….Sadie!!!

No comments: