I felt so reluctant to come to school. Year 3 sucks!! Almost every modules I am facing difficulties in. I am grateful to someone who helped me in DPM. He called me up yesterday and told me he had already came up with a logo. HAhah really treat him a lunch. I was wondering if he is in the same class and happens to be my groupmate again that will be even better. Juz dreaming!!
Yesterday, I had my first lab report meet up discussion since year 1. Horrified we started off quarrelling in a refined way. Haha I found it non productive, seems to me most of the work we did beforehand, then yesterday we complied some parts loh. But never mind it juz a very nice experience!! Get to know some of my friends well.
I am dread of WISP, whatever national education. Do u find that Singapore is having any ethnic prejudice.... Come on Singapore government spent plenty of time and money trying to promote and installed the so called racial harmony in most singaporean minds. Wad else ways to improve, all the methods had already impost loh. Sick.....


No comments:
Post a Comment