Have not eaten salmon for a very long time..... Today I got a free lunch from my supervisor thanks to the person from the funding company who came over to visit our fuel cell. That meal I ate about 5 pounds inclusive of drink. Yummy..... Although the dining companions abit boring... I just tucked in and simply enjoyed my goodie meal. Heck care to them.... just eat...the typical me... right wenjie?? WEnjie: FAtso!!
Now listening to Peter Gabriel " Book of love" is very nice..... Took from the " shall we dance" soundtrack... Very calming.... Nice vocal. I love it
Now my place had internet connection.... But hardly seen anyone online... Maybe too late... But must compromise me wad.
Read the newspaper " The independent" cost about 60ps..... Not very nice I found... Unlike strait times... I missed the straits times.. Badly LOL. Especially the Wednesday or thursday issue where it come with the URban feature. That is my favorite. Haiz.... go back to Singapore must really cherish what Singapore had offered me. Bottomline: " HOme is the BEST PLACE TO BE>>> REGARDLESS WHETHER THE scenery is so DAMN beautiful"... Haha!!!
Now started to adapt to my hectic lifestyle... Weekends is packed with activities... Weekdays are working days and shopping for foods days.... So pathetic... Need to think what to cook and what to buy..... I miss hawker centres.... Especially my favorites YANG TOU FOO. Here tofu cannot afford...Only available to those expensive Chinatown stores....75ps each. Which I think is not worth like.


No comments:
Post a Comment