Now is around 12 noon, office is in a peaceful situation. Most aunties went out for their lunches while mine is at 1pm. My stomach is protesting frantically, thinking of what I am getting for lunch today.
Back Track…
Yesterday went to watch “The King and The Clown” with TCW, Tiff and H.P. I love the movie!! Crazy dirty jokes, the casts acting and creative lead to me to say “BRAVO”. I was completely smitten by the show, especially by Lee Joon Ki. The demure movement, his pair of phoenix eyes and his smooth complexion, every inch of him look like a lady.
Sat: I went Kboxing with TCW, Tiff, H.P, M.K and M.L. It had been a long while since we last sang together. Perhaps it had been a long time I sang for 5 hours, I felt abit out of breath…. Haiz..
We started with the tidbit Marathon, keep attacking the tidbits and demanding the person in charge to refill our bowls. After the singing, we went Bukit Timah and ate some local fares, so to accommodate to TCW.
Chatted about the past, then I found out I was labeled as homely girl …. Which means practically went home after school. Diao! Whatever perhaps that is the past, after found out what I had missed out. Now maybe is not too late to change their impression of me, anyway I need not to leave any impression. Who are your friends or your foes, you should know very well. I love my clan everyone in it, hope we contact each other often. No more MIA for 3 years! Furthers 3 months enough le. IF NOT I WILL NOT FORGIVE ANYONE..... SHOUTING WILL BE HEARD!!
Thur: Ate NYDC, and B & J again, this time with H.T, L.S, Mic and J.W.
Did I mention, every time I went out with my polymates. I usually sited at the corner or no one sitting infront of me, felt abit left out. Whenever I wished to speak or share some of my views, I had to shout across the long table. Sickening and pathetic. Overall is enjoyable outing, all the bests to the guys in tekong… have fun!!
That’s all bah, I think. Lack of rest!!Please slow down the TIME. Stop ticking I cannot keep up the pace.
I require a long rest and sufficient time to tidy my room!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment