Exam over!! Strange, i miss the school!! Maybe i an used to the hectic school life, now very free abit bored at home. I had been hanging out at the central district for couple of days, my legs are tired. Went shopping at novena, suntee, marina square, raffles place, parco bugis junction on tue with huiting and matthew. 3 of us really had a great time, we ate thai food for lunch at novena. Not bad!! 7 bucks per person. Then we went to watch The NEW POLICE STORY at marina square. After that we went back to bugis and eat those cheap hawker food. Then huiting suddenly got an urge to try the sturdel. We sat down and ate apple and mango strudel!!!Brilliant!!! I liked it very much, even though i was very full. I prefer mango one!!! After that, we went to esplande( i think i spell wrongly wadever is the modern durian) and merlion park. On the way there, matthew and huiting tried to shake me off, sounded as they r going out and i was the bright lightbulb. hehee< I think they hope that i was transparent, hahah!!!! Went off and never tell me!!! We went to merlion park, sat by the side listening to the sea breeze. I really enjoyed their accompany, very fun!!! It has been a long time since i have such accompany!


No comments:
Post a Comment