Friday, October 01, 2004

Sick of my blogger skin

haiz, getting sick of my blog skin. Hopefully, I have time to change a new one!! Exams coming near!! But I has to deal with a couple of tests before study break!! Dun understand, why there is a need to have tests at the last few weeks!! Get back my reaction engineering test paper, I had!! pretty okay! Lost some marks due to the " stupid incident". Next time I should trust my instincts, instead of consulting others. Yesterday, the sch belle that kinda show was filmed at my sch!! Huge crowds at the atrium, Belinda was hot, sassy and beautiful. She was tanned, and got a great body!! Reng Tutorial was boring as usual, Matt & I were reading the FHM. Dr Geng, asked me to do the tutorial solution. I stared at her, and I was thinking I had cleared all my tutorial why there is a need to do again? I better had my eyes fixed at those bikinis babe instead of those boring stuff. I smiled at her, and continued reading!! Hahhah!! Meanwhile at the back of the classroom, Kenneth and adrant were playing arm wresting. Dr geng went over and cheered them on!!! Hahhah, wad a class !! Hate to study>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. ,....... Boring!!!!!!!!!

No comments: