Recently for the past few days I had been burning midnight oil till 2am. Writing the interim report was not a simple task, personal think that it was far worst than lab report. The details of my project was not stated clearly to me, hence I had to do a lot of research on that. Going through websites, reading scientific papers and referring to textbooks. Something like doing the final year project, where Lesey and I usually stayed back in school mugging to do research without any productivity. At least final year project was a group work based therefore not that bad. The objectives of the final year project were stated in details; the concept behind was what I had learned throughout for the past 2 and half years in NP. The attachment project’s concept is electrochemistry, a field that I am barely studied or trained in except during sec 4. The chemistry theory is like redox reaction, protons, electrons and electron transfer. So different from what I had studied in NP, where I calculated mass and energy transfer (my key interest), energy balance, flow rate and scaling of pumps.
I love mass transfer…very much!!
No pain no gain…. I really do like Chemical engineering a lot, although fuel cell is also consider as one of the applications of chemical engineering. Hopefully in the future, my work is something associated with my passion. Something challenging and interesting, last but no least with an attractive income!! Hmm….


No comments:
Post a Comment