skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SLING
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
I forgot the name...I know is A German Name...this is very ex..3 pounds!! Maybe i going to Germany...i will have it!! MAybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
PHOTOS
Huiting 21st
HP's birthday
Blog Archive
►
2007
(40)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(112)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(26)
▼
2005
(140)
▼
December
(33)
went shopping in the snow/ ice filled road
2006 Resolution
Home counting down a month's time
Chao Everyone!! Me from Florence
Left a few hours....Chao everyone!!
Birdeye view of My Cozy home
My lunch cum dinner
Happy Eating
Quiche!! D's mouth drooling le... Why pocket so ti...
Mine Lunch and dinner for tml!! I got it for 1.10 ...
I forgot the name...I know is A German Name...this...
Wine!!
D and Me!! Mincepie!!
Christmas street
Civic center!! I can actually this building from m...
Nightview of my working building
Biscuits shop
Me at the Very nice shop
Fruit stall
Cheeses!!! Nice
Sweet shop!!
sausages
sweet shop again
the sweet shop
Today is a very nice day!!!完美的一天
Deadbeat
tHE tHREESOME....dONE WITH UK and Scotland!!!SLing
Hahaha, see how much we changed over the past 2 mo...
Pineapple rice/ Me / My room / Nerd / COoking time...
I love Museli
The little superHero Girl
Christmas...
Had a full blast weekend ever.....
►
November
(60)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2004
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment