It has been awhile since i last blogged. Somehow missing in action for quite some time. Been away for a period of time, homecoming was something which I was looking forward to each day. However back in Singapore for almost close to 2 weeks, I started to miss the life i had in UK. Although life was boring over there, I missed the freedom and the carefree life I had over there. Missed the healthy food I ate especially the sandwiches ( the nicest bread and miller yogurt). Hahha
Over the past 2 weeks, I met up with my relatives and friends. Plenty serious thoughts came across my mind.
Familywise still okie, still manage to stay connect with them. Bonding was making through watching canto series (black & white ones) and daily sessions of mahjong. Very typical canto family? hehe....
Friendwise, so far I just met up with my poly 6 girl gang. I dun really enjoy that dinner gathering cum sanging kTV...... Perhaps being away.. no much connection or common topic. Never mind, strive to improve....


No comments:
Post a Comment