Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday

Today is a lazy Saturday; my whole body is in a restless mode. Initially wanted to sleep abit longer, however was being woken by my bro’s alarm clock. Felt irritated, felt like punching his sickening sleeping face. In the end, I turned to those past magazines to release my anger.

Yesterday was a fulfilling day; Shalalala!! What a wonderful day!! Watched 2 movies in the brand new Cathy Cineplex, totally free of charge! Half Light and 13th District were the 2 movies I watched. Half light was a thriller cum mysterious movie starring Demi Moore; I am not a great fan of thriller cum mysterious, overall was pretty okay. But 13Th district was Damn Nice!! It was a French movie, action packed ad reline rushed that kind of movie. The actors’ stunts were stunning totally fabulous, ten times better than Jackie Chan’s. The director of 13th District was the fellow who directed Five element. Although the movies came free of charge, the bad news was I had treated my companion a Subway daily Special meal. Indirectly, I paid for yesterday outing. But I truly enjoyed it. Millions thanks to myself!! Hahha!!

Gotten my result, I was very pleased with myself. I got distinction for my attachment( Yipee!!); which I thought was impossible right from the start. However my overall GPA was much lower than my peers, in other words, my chance of getting into local universities was not that prospect. All thanks to my damn first year in poly; which I did so horribly!! However time cannot turn back, now all I can do is to pray hard. Pray that I can succeed in entering local university, regardless which university or what courses, I will be satisfied.

Argh!! Let me enter!!!!!

Ok!! Enough of venting my frustration, back to packing my room and tidying my photos………. Maid Sling transformation!!!

No comments: