Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tidying my room as well as clearing some old stuffs.
Came across my old diary; which contained some of my favorite poems.
Here is one which I wish to share:

Title: FUNNY HOW LOVE CAN BE

Like a shawl of invisibility,
that arranges over unknowning eyes,
Temporaily blinding the heart's windows,
before showing at the right time in a nice surprise.

Or like a dubious but mightly form of anesthetic,
that suddenly befalls upon a ready tongue.
Rendering the stuttering tendency,
to one who had been stung.

Like a tsunami of amnesia,
that may totally sweep away all else.
But to selectively spare a certain plot of land,
where yearning buds of love blossom by themselves.

Or like an all-knowing being in a squarish screen,
bringing every stray strand of hearts closer.
Manifested in those arcane symbols amid a technological wonder.

Like a miraculous fifth season,
that goes between hot, cold, wet and dry.
Completely unpredictable and extremely volatile,
to shine laughter on a heart,
or with rain to make it cry.

PS: Though I am a hopeless in relationship, but I am not in a hurry.

Recently felt very restless, regarding the NUS thingy. IS it game over for me? How come some GPA lower than me able to enter those weird courses which we are uncut to choose in the very first place? Puzzled!! When I receive the enrolment package? WHen?????

Bright note: I received my 3 week temp job pay!! Yesh finally I contributed some $$$ to my CPF account. What a loafer I am, finally make some contribution to the society by paying $0.50 to CDAC. Heheh....

No comments: