Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A piece of thought: Why on this world there someone so cruel to me? Is he up above watching/ observing me under his watchful pair of eyes? Am I behaving good or bad today? Am I mistreating my family again? Am I bullying my friends? Or am I deceiving myself again?

Whatever that happens, I am handled by myself. When I am tired, I just throw in the towel, regardless of the consequence. Tired and called it a day, that what I want my life to be. Simple and easy, but how many people on this earth is able to enjoy this kind of life. Spend a lazy afternoon reading a novel, with a soulmate sharing my woes, or with my pals / family playing mahjong, while meanwhile whip out a sinful dessert and share among my loved ones. That’s the life…… but I have to endure at least for another 5 to 6 years in order to have all this.

No comments: