Yesterday I was undergoing Monday blues, at some point of time I dread of going to work. Dragging my heavy body and headed to workplace, to my dismay even my buddy was not coming to work left me and ah lay. The entire office was very quiet; my department left me and another colleague. As a typical temp worker since my bosses were not there, my entire morning was catered to net surfing, constantly being bombarded by xia asking for comments on the items she eyeing on. Though she labeled herself as Banned, to me she seemed unbanned, frantic shopper (mad woman) rushing to be in the spree before it’s closed. Hahah. Today she no longer working in that army camp, no one kept me entertain. So boring!! Sob sob!
Went home as usual, Mum was sick. No one accompanied me to continue watching the HK serial; hence I watched the superband and the dance show on channel 5 with daddy. Superband was nice, especially J3 and “Lost way Soldiers”. I prefer “lost way soldiers’, though J3 is my seniors, well do not really know them either. Watched the Japan vs Australia match, joined in only after the first half because I do not wish to abandon Tay Ping Hui. Well it is exciting to see the Japanese panicked while the Australians scored.
TONIGHT SEE HOW THE KOREANS FARE!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment