Yesterday was Wednesday; my favorite day of the week. There is project runway and Singapore idol airing on that day. Sadly Daniel was eliminated, though I hope to be san Antoine, really cannot stand his winning ego. Pissing me off every week, yesterday his design looked so Moulin rouge while Daniel’s design was the ordinary but with a trace of vintage.
I missed the Singapore idol, spare some time packing my clothing and battery charger for my genting trip. Cannot wait, Road cum feasting trip. Today is my graduation day, so troublesome i don’t have any makeup collection, hence I just put on lipstick. Shit later I will be looking damn shag, unable to sleep well and no makeup camouflage. Sick!! Most likely I will doze off while waiting for my turn. zzzzZZZz….
Oh ya, yesterday I did something wrong, must said very sorry to her for unable to help her. Very sorry, please do not blame me.


No comments:
Post a Comment