Well now is the third week of school, I am still lost as usual. Lectures some I do understand but some I was dreaming away or dun understand. Friendswise, perhaps because of my unique timetable find it difficult to mix with my classmates. There is no sense of bonding I see in my class, but anyway some of them still bothered to chat with me, gratefully!!
Doing the online physics trial assignment, I kept getting big fat O. I dun even understand what they are asking..... wondering the actual assignment should be even worst!!
I wondering all my poly mates whom currently in UNI, are they the same as me? Or is it just me and HP who are strangling like crazy? Please let me scrape through this sem though road ahead is even worse...........
Feeling is depressing.... disheartening....
Looking for a rainbow among the gloomy sky.....
Miracle is all I want for my deep understanding in the concepts of matter of math and sciences....though i sounded like a greek....pardon me....


No comments:
Post a Comment