Saturday, September 09, 2006

Felt like an extra in school, anyway who really care about that. I will force myself to be more comfortable.... a few weeks more to go.... very fast will be 3 years down the road, why bother so much? Telling myself I shall able to make it,indeed I should.

Some had tons of commitments/burdens to oblige yet they are not complaining, why should me?

unfit to be in such a position to complain either, the commitment I holding now are not high as compared to them. I should have felt inferior instead.

Changes must be make.

A little surprise waiting for me to discover I know.....

Corrinne May's vocal calmed my mind and body.

Felt very sorry for their state, tried to help but helpless.
As a friend i think, Be strong no matter what!

Well, lets hope the world is filled with joy and happiness...... Ya! must be.

No comments: