Friday, September 29, 2006

Well, went back to school for some project meetup and consultation.

Nanotechnology.... now get a clearer picture. Hopefully can make a visit to IMRE, then chiong all the way for my term paper. Fingers cross, luck needed to complete my term paper.

The girls told me math is difficult, especially M.F who shared the same standard as me. SO now i have to round up my nano, and start on my math. I know i am way behind, hope i can attempt the past papers without much disappointment.

Someone is missing me loh.....dun think wrongly, he is a close buddy of mine ( I am chio mei Haha). In fact tons of my friends had been missing me hahha, since I had been freezing my social life so long. Felt so honoured!!
Well, I will try my best to take some time out and go for a cuppa with you and the gals. I missed you guys also...very loh!!

No comments: