Sunday, October 08, 2006

Finally, I cleared all my horrible midterm tests. Haiz, hopefully I can passed man.

After the horrible physic paper (like buying TOTO like that) which ended at 9pm...sucky timing. I was totally drained, dragged myself to bukit panjang mac to meet up with my buddies. Well my effort never gone to the drain, we shared our thoughts and worries together. They really gave me the energy to move me on.

Though everyone is facing difficulties in one way and another, I believe we will improve. Be it as academic or NS matter or even silly relationship problem hahah, i believe we shall able to handle them well. Viola, chatted until 1.30 am, had to take cab home...but is worth for those good times.

Today went out for project meeting,i was stoning there bascially. Really dunno what to contribute in the discussion,i was such a lousy groupmate. After meet up with my parent and bro, went about in bugis and chinatown.

It had been a long time since I went to chinatown, although chinatown is somesort of oldie place more suitable for those old folks. However for me, I do enjoyed going there, brought back old memories and let me feel connected to my roots.

Plus point: I ate ice-kachang and almond paste at the same time interval, YAyaya!!. I am so glutton. Hahahah....who cares....
And Mum brought me a short, so happy.......

Well, I am braver now. I shall not break down so easily, i hope so.
Like my uncle said, take things easy, look at the bright side.

I hope i shall not cry over study matters again.
Return the bubbly side of me, i dun wish to be frowning all the times, worrying about school work.....

Ciao everyone.

No comments: