To a friend,
"Running away is not the ideal solution to solve the problem."
Perhaps you will not read my blog, I just wish that you do consider your decision carefully perhaps with a second thoughts. You should have try or strive before thinking of......well. You are not the only one, Who is not struggling in that place?
Well I am not asking u to stay behind for my own selfish reason, with/without u, perhaps at first I might not used to it. At most, alone also steady one mah.....I also been through this stage.
Whatever decision you make, I respect it.
I understand, if given a choice or capability =$$$$$$ I will have stay in UK to complete my degree in a course I love.
Well I can only said I live in a world of reality. Harsh Reality indeed. Kudo to your courage and belief.
To another friend:
" I promised I Definitely be there!! No matter how hard it will be, I will ace through. I will be there to encourage you, the same way you did to me. See ya in that place 2 years from now."
PS: TO those who is wondering anything wrong with me..... I am VERY FINE...NO worries... Let me straighten up.... Yeah!!
NANO Term paper...8000 words... I will beat U man!! I will...i know.


No comments:
Post a Comment