skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SLING
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
3 days of CNY, unstoppable feasting on the new year goodies.
Numbers of days left for my revision are decreasing.
Reports still undone yet.
God save me,
I am struck AWWWW!!!!!
SICK MAN!! Wondering when I can totally enjoy CNY totally?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
PHOTOS
Huiting 21st
HP's birthday
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(40)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(13)
Now till I am aware that how a person can be so me...
In the mist of doing those lab reports, a thought ...
Click Here for more details!!
3 days of CNY, unstoppable feasting on the new yea...
Hi how is everyone?V-day just passed, another ordi...
Wah CNY is around the corner, while I am loaded wi...
Yesterday was a woke-up call, from now onwards I m...
Perhaps Chinese is so that important, till now the...
I need luck for tml thingy!!Big Luck!! Hopefully I...
lab reports chasing me down the street.......Horri...
If I have this in my hand, I will be over the rain...
If next week is not so hectic, I will have gone sh...
Soon a week going to end, works are slowly piling ...
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(112)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(26)
►
2005
(140)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(60)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2004
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment