V-day just passed, another ordinary day for me with the exception of some brownies and chocolates given by my uni friends.
Well CNY is around the corner, kinda of excited over it. I missed CNY last Year while I was oversea then. This year is different, at least for me, I totally not in the mood for CNY. Blame on the tons of work piling on my work/study list. MUM is very furious with me, for not helping her in cleaning up the house. Well... now left my own room to clean up..... hurrily get it done and I shall zoom off to my isolated world again.
Perhaps I shall ask my papa to bring us to CHinatown later in the night. I have not been to chinatown yet. Started to feel, i treat my home as a hotel. Things will become to be better, in time to come.
Laugh off those worries!!!
PS: In uni, I have been laughing non-stop ever since I mix around with Cyndi, PAuling and Pat. This in a way making the atmosphere less tense.
SO far so gd....
My replies to those who are concern with my progress.


No comments:
Post a Comment