The coming weekends instead of hitting on the books for revision, I will be attending my friends' 21st Birthday every weekends!!.... Piang!!
I used to think my circle of friends is very small and limited. Cos I often hanged out with the usual groups of friends. Till this year, where everyone is hitting the Golden Number 21. I got invitations from some, at which I only saw them perhaps once a year.LOL!! Even gotten from Some Uni friends that I have not even really spoke to them before lol.
It makes me wonder my circle of friends is pretty wide huh? HAHA!! So funny!!
Haha!!
But through buying presents and attending parties after another, indeed make you know ur friends more especially those poly guys. Haha...
Looking forward to Holidays!!
COs:
1) 1/5/07 LAbour's MAhjong DAY!!
2) Uni yr 1 chalet on 4 may
3) Uni yr 2 chalet on 6 may
4) 7 May be Personnal Assitant (:O)
5) Planning for my Bday and the invitation List!!
6) Prison Break!!
7) Exercising!! Time to shed some fats!!
8) And the Celebration at Eunice's place...with the chem GAls
9) Hitting the town every friday's night... Suddenly felt my youth years are too boring!! Need so happening matter to occur!!
PS: Gd news I cleared one of projects!! Now left one... risk assistment and testing of Acid Sulphuric Soil...so interesting o.O|||.


No comments:
Post a Comment