Sunday, March 11, 2007

If I have the money ,
This will be mine.


With the powerful lens, I will go on to a wonderful trip to NEPAL.
And try to visit all the Nepal's UNESCO heritage sites.
Well, that will be my dream. Now where is the excess money for me to embark on this kind of adventure trip. HAiz... but still i know, I will visit Nepal one day....when is it? Haha!!

UNESCO hertiage sites (I been to):
1) Han long bay in vietnam
2) Tallest Swiss Alps in Europe. (forgot its name)

2 comments:

Mosquito said...

Hey! Haha long time no see. How's life? I went NUS open house on sat. THe campus looks very unfriendly to me >.< Isit ok? Haha jia you! U could have gotten one of those cameras at the IT Fair wat!

Shu Ling said...

Haha, U went to NUS Open House!!
Ya I do agree that NUS campus sucks to the core. So inaccessible and complicated, which often caused me to be late for lectures and so on.

Mos: so do you find any course u interested in? Hmmm try to do ur best in ur A-level, then you will have more options. JiaYOU!! I believe you sure can do it!! Cos You are one of the smartiepants in the family!!! So better work hard!! Meet up in MAY (SHopping for Kiwi's Present) HAHHA!!!