Saturday, November 19, 2005

My 100th post!!

I was browsing through my past posts. Oh Gosh... This is my 100th post.

I having been blogging for so Long......without knowing.
Blogging has its advantages and dis...
Blogging has allow me to know more about my blogging friends( especially my cousins)
Blogging allows me to reflect on my life.

Lets the past filled me once again.....
Be it gd or bad memories....

Looking forward toward the future...
Pray that the future will be bright and nice and easy.
Going to the next phrase of my life...
Abit scary to get old...
But that is life....
A life cycle.....
Soon i will be a mother of my child....
Then i will be a grandma..waiting my turn to return to the starting place.

Or i will be a single woman for 3 decades
then Ah ma, living alone in an old folk home....

WHich life i will be having..... I wonder....
What fate i will be having.......

I dunno...

No comments: