Friday, November 11, 2005

What A Day?

Yesterday chatted with D & O till 1am, Very Tired. Somehow Time flies when we spent time together chatting. Had a couple of laughters last night.... Oh Gosh... I have not gotten a good laugh since I left Singapore. Kinda miss my brother..... You are a nice brother who keep me accompanied at home. Whenever you are not at home, i always anticipated for your return. Are u ? Hehe........ Hope U are doing well in your O level. Sorry for unable to being with you during the terrible time... I am really a selfish sister. Better do well huh.... i will be praying for you. I will buy u something cool.... dun worry. Unlike wenjie so demanding............. haha.

Mos (only): PLs tag ur shirt's size..... if dun know which size u are suitable in, PLs refer to Liverpool FC online shop....... I think they have the sizes stated at there. Cheers.

Today abit cheerful... Lunch was on someone..... went to chat with some new friends. They are Italians, quite a nice group. Next time must hang out with them..... so can know more Italian's slang. Haha......

Tomorrow is the dreadful friday meeting, hopefully it should be okay and pray hard no more bombardments. Anyway just received an email from my supervisor, he said: "Well Done, Shu!" So elated :) Tomorrow must thank my mentor, for all his advises on my results and report. Praying hard........ with my hand clutching the left corner of my shirt near to my heart like ( Halu in Pride ) haha..... Luv " Pride " to core>>> Currently watching the sixth episode.

Received a couple of emails. Had various thoughts on them respectively. Here are :

  1. U again... Ur name seem so disgusting. Hatred filled my mind after reading your email. Do u think u are abit overboard? We are not pro... do not be so demanding. Dateline coming...left 10 days. We have not started. Because we think is difficult and stupid, simply is a chore doing all this.
  2. " I miss people I never miss b4" I Love this phase. Very meaningful...... spinned alot of thoughts in me ( start miss ppl in spore). U and me shared the same fate, U in Shanghai while i in Newcastle. Although we are on the different side of the earth, somehow we penned the same thoughts. I somehow luckier than u, at least i have the 2 guys to keep me occupied. Feel free to drop me an email, Hang on and bear with it. Looking forward to be back and lets go makan to Bukit Timah Food Center ( Miss the food and the accompany and ur interesting story of wooing girls). Haha MIss Ya , Cheers ;)
  3. Speechless, No comment. I thought u are different.........quite disappointed.

No comments: