Haha! Seeing all these photos really brought back tons of memories.
Sometimes is a blessing to be born in a very big family, because whenever we went on holiday together it will be blasting fun. I know this coming Genting trip shall be another fun one. Hopefully next time we can go to places further than Malaysia together.

The famous 4 1986 tigers in the Tang's family. Can you believe 4 of them are born within almost 2 weeks apart from each other? I am the last one :), the last one from the left. (So small.... But I am tall now compared to the early bloomers....sorry Xia and Kiwi) (Kill me for that!! Opps)

Xia and me together with some older cousins

1995's the LA trip considered one of my best trips. We went LA, Las vagues, Mexico and Hong Kong. A very long and enriching holidays with the family. PS: I was primary 4 or 5 then so chubby!!

The Forever lively cousins. I love this photo!! Miss the old times we spent together playing innovative games. Hahha

Thailand, another family trip at Dec 2002.

Thailand's trip. Look for me... a world apart right?
The recent photos of us.


No comments:
Post a Comment