Yesterday, went cycling at ubin with uni friends. 7 girls and 2 guys. Well, the cycling part was dangerous, one of the girl got a very deep wound on her leg. Cycling up and down the sandy path, several of the girls were literally pushing their bikes up and down the slopes. Incredibly tiring I can said. Another strong indictation that I am getting old, perhaps 10 years back I was able to cycle up slope without getting down the bike and pushing it up slope. Totally upset with myself for the lousy physical state i am in. However,the weather was not good, it rained toward the end of our trip. Hence we seeked shelter over a seafood eating place. More bonding sessions were make over the meal. The main topic for the bonding session was BGR. Wah this topic again, how come uni friends love this topic so much? Haha. God Knows.
In the mist of the meal, they threw me a question which led me to a deeper thinking. "What criteria do u look into a man to be your boyfriend?". Seriously I never thought of this question before, to me perhaps the attractive factor is more important. Back in poly days, I told a close friend of mine, I dun know anything about mutual attraction or LOVE. She was dumbfolded. Haha. Perhaps I treat every guys I know as friends or buddy. Well let all to FATE and god bah.
After the cycling trip, I was supposed to go back home to grab my stuff for the chalet. Due to a sudden change of plan, I decide to give the chalet a miss. Joined w, w and b over at bugis. These 3 amazing guys whom I know from poly, neither I was from their level nor very close with them. They still never left me out for the entire evening, very grateful for that. Laughing at B's crazy jokes until the tears almost come out, sometime is good to have so funny friends to brighten your days.
I never thought NS was so unbearable, taxing and mental stressing. Once i heard b mention how touched he was when he first made phone call back home in NS, I thought of the time I was in UK. Every phone call I made home,I was basically crying. U will not realized how much you will miss your family and friends. Your parents are the best, always willing to do things for you.
From the both of them, I learnt something, everyone has a difficult period of their life. Once we are able to cross that hurdle, we will grow up. As for these 3 amazing guys, I dunno when is the time I shall see u guys again. Well yesterday is a great evening, I enjoyed every minutes of it. Hahha, u guys are amazing really, a brunch of jolly fellos.




No comments:
Post a Comment