Monday, December 04, 2006

The start of my Holis

Exams are finally over, Praying hard That I never fail any of my papers. Passes for all please!!! All Ds or Cs will be okay's as long they are all passes!!

I had been having a terrible cough for almost three weeks. Although I had a long history with cough, I drank the cough syrup which I brought at my previous workplace but no cure. Today paid a visit to the Chinese Physician, he said my body is too weak and my lungs need some medication. He told me to take plenty of rest,avoid cold drinks and fried foods. My mum was liked lamenting to the physician, any medication to make me stronger (i suppose to be fatter) cos i seems so weak like that.
Haha mummy is funny, I think I just lack of sleep, rest and exercise.

Now I shall go and watch TV.
Second Life I want to play but I cannot install the game. Tomorrow I shall reformat my laptop cos now i was not the administer. WTH!!!

No comments: