I went to the dentist at NUS today, had my teeth check-up, scaling, polishing and etc. The verdict of the check-up was that, there was not much problem with my teeth with an exception that my gum is abit unhealthy. However I might have to consider to extract my Growing WISDOM tooth by surgery at a whopping cost( $400 per tooth). o.O Great damage to my pocket and pain in my heart and wound. There goes my airline ticket..... Need to get a job desperately.
KNS topic for EG1471 ......Social responsibility of an engineer, or corporate social responsibility. I think i am going for the latter for my english module. This topic is giving me headache, bottomline is the ethics which plays a major role in contributing in social responsibility. Blah blah....bleah.... whatever.
Hmmmm took a couple of shots a few days ago... cause I was bored then.
An window shot out of my room.
Unsuccessful headstand
COOL shot.
Study place for bro and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment