Saturday, January 06, 2007

School going to reopen very soon, another 3 months of torture. Hopefully I should be more mentally prepared for the coming 3 months of hell-life. This sem I will be joining to year 2 people taking modules more related to my major, hope to make some fun-loving friends this sem to brighten my days in NUS.

Look Back to the holiday period, I spent tons of time and MONEY hanging out with my sec friends, poly friends and my lovely cousins and family. Throughout this period of time, I get to know each other better especially my cousins. I loved the time where we shared each other's stories. Hopefully at the end of 2007, my story will be the super interesting one okie?? HAhaha...

Friends, really loved them all. Felt really connected to HP, after all she is my BEST BEST friend.... a person whom i treated her as my sis already. My poly gang, Eunice, lesey ( my shopping mates) and Huiting. Looking forward to our next celebration at eunice's place,this time must drink wine instead of sparking juice. hahah, FUN!!

SO now is KISS Goodbye to the JOlly well Holidays period....

PS: Now My fav is hana kimi.... The song is super nice....My fav line:你想去的地方就是我的方向 .

the song:
我不会怪你对我的伪装
天使在人间是该藏好翅膀
人们愚蠢鲁莽而你纤细善良
怎能让你为了我被碰伤
小小的手掌厚厚的温暖
你总能平复我不安的夜晚
不敢想的梦想透过你的眼光
我才看见它原来在前方
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望
小小的手掌大大的力量
我一定也会像你一样飞翔
你想去的地方就是我的方向
有我保护笑容尽管灿烂
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望
要不是你出现
我一定还在沉睡
绝望的以为生命只有黑夜
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望

No comments: