Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No lessons today, Woohoo!! Is it great? I have been slacking for quite sometime, have to start opening my freshly purchased books and notes.

Yesterday went to school, for a 2 hours lecture "statics of mechanic". Another physic-related module which is taken by almost every engineering student except those chem-eng ppls. It is about the moment(torque), something relating to friction and again newton 2nd law. The lecture hall was super small, due to the matter that i came relatively late, there was no longer any seats avaliable. Thus I had to sit on the floor together with some of my lecture mates. Throughout the 2 hours, I was busy chatting with my friends behind. Haha, guess playful side of me have to end by this week. Well I am still me right.

After school, went to NP to find my bro. Treated him lunch at SIM and chilled out at the NP's library because I meeting my poly friends at BPJ later in the day. Nowadays the students in NP are more welldressed than people in NUS. More eyecandies to be seen in NP, how come during my stay in NP there were almost none. WHy??? Haha...

Met up with Cindi, JAc and taybee over a nice dinner. Heard from Taybee, UK uni education is not easy also, mostly independent learning in other words they got to relies on the textbook more than us. haiz I guess Uni education is equally difficult in any part of the world. SO now is looking forward to the ending of every sems and hopefully I will graduate in mid of 09. SMile!!

Perhaps after our graduation, can go on a grad trip together with the Chemistry gals, CHem eng trios, missy shell's lab tech n last of all a blurry envirnmental engineer "ME" hahha....That will be super SUPEr FUN!!!! Girl POWer!!!

No comments: