Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Now till I am aware that how a person can be so mean!!
On the exterior, she seems pleasing to eyes.....
But, on your back she treat u as a competitor. She expected U to be way behind her....Well... U got HUGe backup lining up like mountains.... I dun have ...
But I did everything from scratch.... atleast I did not flirt or doing anything slutty to exchange for that thing...... I am contented.

I simply dislike YOU pathetic screams or yells into my ears. STop acting U are the only angel in your tiny tiny world....Spoiler to eyes lor...hurting my ears

Listening to her pleas and complaints on those stuffs she dunno how to do?
I used to, perhaps lend her a listening ear to ease her discomfort.
Now I rubbed salt to her wound, hahaha I know I am bad. But who is bad right at the first place?

U r the one throw me to another world, NOw i am contented with my surrounding. Unlike You .....Blame on urself.

From right now, I shall abolish you. Wadever u did or spoke, is none of my business.
U mean nothing to me.....HHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

Berry_juice_YY said...

Wah... who provoked u? let me poke her nose for u haha

xia said...

woos, chill down girl. never mind bout such person bah, not worth it yah? although i duno whats happening haha. cheer up :)