Monday, January 02, 2006

Food I had in Roma.....only at day 3....

Pls dunno be mistaken that i am Missy richie taitai.....
I had been eating my own self prepared sandwiches for the past few days of my trip. We saved 12 euros as we were unable to enter the vatican city museum. Therefore we splurged on the STone baked Pizza. Haha. Each of us paid 5.50 euros ( $11) for 3 stonebaked pizza inclusive of taxes. Reasonable price lah.... Very special pizza unlike american pizzas which we usually had back in spore. Thin Biscuit crust with thick spread of tomato sauce.... with the toppings.
I had a veggie pizza, consisted of courgettes, olives ( my fav), artichokes (nice) and rockets . Olsen had fungi and ham, while delwyn had fungi, ham, egg and olives.

Italy ham is very nice and has a very heavy seasoned fragrance....thinly sliced from the pork legs like those chinese type which is easily available during CNY. That kind u know!!

To gelatos.....OMG...My Fav!!!
My first gelato was from Roma....2 scoops for 2 euros ($4). I had Ferror rocher and berry sobert! Best Man !! Heavenly!! ...pS: I am not done with the gelatos yet....hahah!!!



 Posted by Picasa

No comments: