
Well looking at my watch, somehow I was thinking of getting a new one.
My watch has been with me for 4 years, i got it at bugis for a price of twenty something.
Mum promised to get bro and me a watch each, both of us were overjoyed !! Therefore we went to BUgis to hunt for our watches. We browsed through several hundreds of watches around bugis area, none of the design caught my eyes.
I know that I am very picky and judge things with a very high expectation, in other words difficult to serve in chinese.
Until I saw my watch at one of the shops, it was a digital watch. Yeah, that's cool suitable for me cos i have a hard time reading the time using the manual clockface. The design was sleek and slim, but the downside is the strap is black with a dragon on the right side. Very Bengish that kind. Staring at it through the shop window, the more I stared at it. I was captivated by its unique design and the thiness of the clockface. Hence I got him.... The Uncle told us that it used costed hundred plus when it just came out in the market. We were thought he was bragging........
UNtil today..... I finally know the name of my watch.
I was searching the net, hoping to find a new watch with the similar concept as the watch i am wearing now. To my horrify, my old watch is still on sale. My watch is a Casio PELA watch, under the collection of Mayfly London. It is selling for 5500 yen on casio.jp or 20 US on ebay. Wow!!
For now.... I think I am not going to change my watch!!!! Hahah!!


No comments:
Post a Comment