Saturday, January 21, 2006
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(112)
-
▼
January
(26)
- Delected the previous post. It does not sounded ni...
- Hi Everyone, It is Chinese New YEAR!! Although I a...
- Well looking at my watch, somehow I was thinking o...
- Hey This Game is Very NICE!!!!! Very Addictive!!Cl...
- No title
- One of Wenjie's dogs had passed away. I believe Co...
- Opps who is that? Someone whom I have spent every ...
- I never watch"Elizabethtown", ended up watching " ...
- Yipee!!Tommorrow watching the ElizabethtownOrlando...
- Recently reading Vinna's blog ( my sec cum pri sch...
- Today is Friday, weekends are around the corner. T...
- The past few days, i had not been sleeping very we...
- OMG.....Heard from my Dear Frenz (Wee), I am on th...
- Hahah...I changed my song AGAIN!!This song is very...
- Change the song .... i find another fav song of mi...
- Sprint Sister.....so Nice!!Nice to admire only.......
- 3 Jan 2006.....Went to work as usual, however my d...
- Food I had in Roma.....only at day 3....Pls dunno ...
- Day 3 dec 19 roma part 2Done with the St Peter's ....
- Day 3 Dec 19 in romaHAd a very good night sleep, w...
- Part 2 of Roma.......DEc 18Rome is an ancient city...
- Dec 18 Day 2.Reached Roma Tiburtina at 5am for cha...
- The very first night of our trip was spent on a ov...
- The first day of my Italy trip DEc 17
- Ryanair / Boeing 737 / Filled with anxiety / Depar...
- The first post of 2006
-
▼
January
(26)
