Friday, January 13, 2006

Today is Friday, weekends are around the corner. To me is still the same.... make no different.
Currently doing somethings very interesting, that was to pay visits to the numerous supermarkets around my place.

Running/ Jogging/walking to the surrounding supermarkets was some of my life routine. I am crazy , I know that.

Yesterday, I jogged to tesco which is 2 miles away from my place. Alone jogging across the city center, across the tyne bridge and ran up a slightly steep slope. In the beginning, my breathing was abit difficult. The cold air kept trapping in my throat, causing alot of fluid stuck in my nose. As i was passing HAymarket bus station, i fell down. Arggh.. now my knee was slightly hurt. But i still continued on my jogging to tesco.

Tesco was packed with people, as usual i went directly to the reduced price section. Frantically looking for any reduced fruits, such a disappointment.... No reduced fruit!! End up i got a green cabbage, half butternut squash and basic tomatos. Went to the dry food section, brought some stuffs to bring back to Spore : Rhurbub tea & white chocolates. Meanwhile brought an italian rice meal, a packet of kettle chips and a loaf of walnut bread.

I am crazy, so interested in eating bread.........soon or later i will be having a bread face!! Arghhh!!

No comments: