Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hahah...I changed my song AGAIN!!

This song is very special, i actually know how to sing this song but i dunno the song title till now.

Enjoy ....

Update everyone abt myself,
Work sucks, in my opinion. Nothing to do, i have been rotting at home or spending my time at the malls roaming like a wanderer..... SO sick of this life.

Oh ya...luckily we were planning for our great finale....
The last trip, maybe this is the last time i ever stepped back in europe. Hopefully not, cos i did not manage to go greece....Athens and the very nice Greek islands. SAd!!!!!!!! MAybe there is still some chances in the future.

The great finale Pray Very Hard....... Lets everywhere we going to will not be snowing or wadever. NO flight cancellation!!!!! Looking forward to see clear blue sky......

Oh ya, my school is having a dinner and dance for the graduating students. Many of my friends asked me to go, the D&D is 60Sing. Yah i know is that price, but i need $$ to style myself and the dress all that..and booking a hotel and clubbing..I think certainly will spend up to $200. However like most ppl said "once in a lifetime". I added on....IS once in a lifetime to hang out with my polymates in this grand dinner...... by burning a big hole in my pocket.

By the way, Dinner and dance is like wedding dinner like that. 10 courses meal...sitting there and waiting for the dishes to come like that? Or is it there is a dance floor where everyone will be dancing ( ballroom dancing ) like the teen's prom nite?

But hoh, who will sponser me? haha
Right now, I only know i have a green skirt in mind. Rest i need to buy, haiz complex feelings lol.
SHld i go or not? Any advise?
I really dunno lor....

No comments: